Re: OT: IPsec over IPv6 with wwan (qmi/mbim)

Hi Bjørn,

Thanks a lot for clarification that the payload is untouched by the driver!
Thanks a lot also for verifying the (simplevpn) test with Telenor Norway!

Yes, it is a discussion about the firewall of the isp.

I will try your suggestions, but for setting up a strongswan vpn I will need more time.

The ISP itself claims, it was tested with strongswan. But if I remember correctly IPsec may also use UDP encapsulation. In that case they may have adjusted the vpn instead the firewall. (as some people usually do with IPv4 to survive with CGNAT)

Regards,

Thomas