Re: disable auto-connect

On Fri, 2017-12-29 at 23:27 +0100, Belisko Marek wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to use networkmanager with some embedded project and I
would like to avoid autoconnect to wifi after device bootup when
system-connection is set previously. I tried to look for config files
but seems I cannot find such options. It is even possible to do that
with current implementation? Thanks for any pointers.

BR,

marek

Hi,

It's unclear what you mean with "when system-connection is set
previously".

Autoconnect always means to connect to an existing connection profile
(that is, a profile that was created by the user in the first place).

The profile has a property "connection.autoconnect". Set that property
to "no".

best,
Thomas