Re: wifi permanently switching between 2.4 and 5 GHz

Hi,

On Wed, 2018-08-15 at 23:23 +0200, Shawn Adams wrote:
For general roaming, I think it would be great for NM  expose the
bgscan and related configs,

On Mon, 2018-08-27 at 20:21 -0700, Michael Butash wrote:
It would be nice if this were adjustable in NM ui [...]

I am not sure we need more configuration options.

If we become aware of a better behavior, then NetworkManager and
wpa_andsupplicant should just do it out of the box.

At most there should be very generic settings to let the user choose
between "low-latancy" vs. "powersave". But such a setting
"wifi.powersave" already exists.

Of course, user's testing and feedback is very valuable, to understand
how to improve (thanks!!).

best,
Thomas