NM needs 'urandom'?

I've noticed that my system has a delay during boot-up, of about 20secs. It
*looks* like NM is waiting for urandom - there's no " NetworkManager
(version 1.8.2) is starting " message until right after "random: nonblocking
pool is initialized ".
That might just be a coincidence (though other services etc *have* started
by then), but if not then I'm curious what the dependency is (and whether
there's a way round it for faster boot).