Re: Network Manager 1.0.X Wi-Fi Autoconnect Issues

Another round, getting closer...

Dan

On Wed, 2017-05-31 at 14:10 +0000, Matthew Starr wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Williams [mailto:dcbw redhat com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 1:42 PM
To: Matthew Starr; networkmanager-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Network Manager 1.0.X Wi-Fi Autoconnect Issues

Ok another patch attached.  Same as last patch, but it comments out
a bunch
of the debug logging.  It should point us in the right direction at
least.

Dan

Now the issue is occurring again and I was able to capture the
attached log messages from syslog.  You can see network manager
detecting the network I want to connect to "HED.Inc.Wifi", it shows
it as a compatible connection, it lists it under the autoactivate
candidates, but then never connects.

-Matt