Re: autoproxy configuration in 1.6

Hi Brian,

I guess the issue is with DBus activation of PacRunner. NM pushes
config into PacRunner iff later one is available on Bus. This
discussion may be relevant[1].

You can check if NM is actually sending data to PacRunner by starting
it and reading logs:

# pacrunner -nd

[1] https://lists.01.org/pipermail/connman/2017-February/021585.html

Thanks,