Re: Problem MC7455 internet connexion with network manager

On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 17:08 +0200, Nassim Dahmani wrote:
No, I didn't install the plugin do you know how can I do it? I search
on internet why the interface is unmanaged but impossible to find a
solution

nmcli d
PÉRIPHÉRIQUE        TYPE             ÉTAT        CONNEXION
wlp2s0                          wifi         déconnecté
--
wlp3s0                          wifi         déconnecté
--

It's the same for all my interfaces

i've set managed = true in /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf

Hi,

what gives `NetworkManager --print-config` ?

I would suspect that the "type:gsm" is marked as unmanaged.

Thomas