Re: Problem MC7455 internet connexion with network manager

On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 10:10 +0200, Nassim Dahmani wrote:

Hi,

~$ nmcli d

DEVICE          TYPE          STATE            CONNEXION
cdc-wdm1       gsm          not managed            ---

why is the device unmanaged? Did you install the wwan plugin like
/usr/lib64/NetworkManager/libnm-device-plugin-wwan.so ?

Thank you for your help I'm newbie to this and i don't really know
what you'll need so please tell me if something is missing

look at the logfile.

See
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/plain/contrib/fedora/rpm/NetworkManager.conf?id=master
for some hints about that.