Help fixing nm-applet under appindicator.

Hi all,

Currently when nm-applet is configured with --with-appindicator it fails
to run, some debugging shows that "nma_init" is called but
"applet_startup" is not, the following line leads me to believe that a
startup signal is not being called but I don't know enough about how gtk
works to debug much further

g_signal_connect (applet, "startup", G_CALLBACK (applet_startup), NULL);

Thanks for your time.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30