debian backports of modemmanager, network-manager, and dependencies

Hello all,

    I have produced backports of the packages listed below from debian stretch to debian jessie for my personal use. My changes are hosted on github. Built packages are hosted on Google Drive. The newer versions of modemmanager and network-manager have some features I couldn't resist, and the backport was really straight forward. I just thought I'd share, so others could benefit.

Backported packages:

  • modemmanager 1.6.0-1
  • network-manager 1.2.4
  • libqmi 1.16.0-1