How to configure NetworkManager to use DUID-LL type with dhclient?

Hi, I've been looking for information about how to configure network manager to pass parameters to dhclient. The goal is use dhclient with "-D LL" (use DUID-LL as default type of DUID generation). I can see that NetworkManager is calling dhclient in a way that DUID-LLT is being used.

For IPv6 networks we need to ensure that a host has, at minimum, one known IPv6 address. So, after the first DUID generation, we need to register this value in a system and ensure that this value doesn't change anymore. If we use DUID-LLT we cannot do that. So, we need that NetworkManager calls dhclient using DUID-LL (dhclient -D LL ...).

Is there some way to do that? Some configuration on NetworkManager.conf? Does NetworkManager support this?

Thanks!

--
Jorge Luiz Corrêa
Embrapa Informática Agropecuária

echo "CkpvcmdlIEx1aXogQ29ycmVhCkFuYWxpc3RhIGRlIFJlZGVzIGUgU2VndXJhbmNhCkVtYnJhcGEgSW5mb3JtYXRpY2EgQWdyb3BlY3VhcmlhIC0gTlRJCkF2LiBBbmRyZSBUb3NlbGxvLCAyMDkgKEJhcmFvIEdlcmFsZG8pCkNFUCAxMzA4My04ODYgLSBDYW1waW5hcywgU1AKVGVsZWZvbmU6ICgxOSkgMzIxMS01ODgyCmpvcmdlLmwuY29ycmVhQGVtYnJhcGEuYnIKCg==" | base64 -d

Aviso de confidencialidade

Esta mensagem da Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuaria  (Embrapa),
empresa publica federal  regida pelo disposto  na Lei Federal no. 5.851,  de
7 de dezembro de 1972,  e  enviada exclusivamente  a seu destinatario e pode
conter informacoes  confidenciais, protegidas  por sigilo profissional.  Sua
utilizacao desautorizada  e ilegal e  sujeita o infrator as penas da lei. Se
voce  a recebeu indevidamente, queira, por gentileza, reenvia-la ao emitente,
esclarecendo o equivoco.

Confidentiality note

This message from Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuaria  (Embrapa), a
government company  established under  Brazilian law  (5.851/72), is directed
exclusively to  its addressee  and may contain  confidential data,  protected
under  professional secrecy  rules. Its unauthorized  use is illegal and  may
subject the transgressor to the law's penalties. If you are not the addressee,
please send it back, elucidating the failure.