Re: How to activate MAC address randomization?

On 18.06.2016 14:36, Chris Laprise wrote:

[...]

Is there more of a consensus now on this issue?

My last attempt at using NM 1.2 with wpas 2.4 and iwlwifi driver (which
supposedly uses nl80211) resulted in NM saying it couldn't turn
randomization on.

If I compile the latest NM 1.2 and wpas 2.5 master branches, should it
work? My objective is to document the conditions and steps needed to get
wifi randomization operational on Qubes OS, which is based on fedora.

Chris

Have you tested recent Haller's commits?
"wifi: implement MAC address randomization in NetworkManager instead of supplicant"
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/log/?qt=grep&q=randomization