Re: NetworkManager 1.4 article: call for help

Hi Lubo, Thanks for starting this. Looks very good.

Hi Everyone else who commented or contributed. Many thanks

NM-Team,
Should we add something about MM1.6? Or is that completely separate from NM1.4.
I am just think it might be good to share information with the community about it. Sometimes we get a comment from them that we do not disclose stuff to them.
This is one thing that is decent size and might warrant info sharing about it.

You guys know more

Just a minor suggestion from me