a review on "nm_device_get_state called from 2 different applications for the same device does not report that same status"

Hi everyone

On 19 Feb 2013, an issue was reported on "nm_device_get_state" function by David Feeney here, and was answered by Dan Williams here. Unfortunately I'm having the same issue here too, and the topic couldn't help me. I would thank you if you help me to know about possible solutions.

Sincerely,
Aarian