Re: Difficulties with network-manager-openconnect

On Mon, 2016-04-04 at 22:09 -0400, Michael Welsh Duggan wrote:
I'm having some difficulties using network-manager-openconnect.

If I use openconnect directly:

  openconnect -c cert.pfx --authgroup=[GROUP] --no-xmlpost [SERVER]

everything works just fine.

When I use network-manager I get the following:

  Server requested SSL client certificate after one was provided
  Certificate Validation Failure

This used to work (many months ago).  I don't know whether an update
of
nm was why things changed, or if it was a change of the VPN server at
work.

I am using network-manager and network-manager-openconnect from
Debian
unstable:

  network-manager 0.9.10.0-1
  network-manager-openconnect 0.9.8.6-1

I'm happy to provide more debugging information if someone would tell
me
what to provide.

Hi,

When nm-openconnect starts openconnect binary, it runs as a different
user. Make sure that that user is able to access the certificate.

For example, if you have SELinux enabled, it needs proper labels.
Usually that means, the certificate should be in ~user/.certs
directory. Try with SELinux permissive mode or search for audit
warnings.

Thomas