How to make NM call dnsmsaq with --bind-dynamic ?

Hello,

I use NetworkManager on a embedded Debian Jessie system that have multiples interfaces, some of them going up dynamically. The system is acting as a router between the interfaces and have the relevant iptables rules to do NAT masquerading and MSSTCP handling. The only remaining point is to have a DNS server on the system accessibly from any interface at any time. To do that I have added the /etc/NetworkManager/dnsmasq.d/interface file with this content:

interface=*

It do the expected work, but only until the interface list change: At this point dnsmasq will not bind new interfaces. According to the dnsmasq manual there is a --bind-dynamic to handle this. Unfortunately NM call dnsmasq with the --bind-interfaces option that is incompatible with the --bind-dynamic option. And NM don't restart dnsmasq when the interfaces list change.

Is there any solution to this ?

Best Regards,
Jean-Christian de Rivaz