Re: ethernet.wake-on-lan

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 01:08:06AM +0200, poma wrote:
As shown, "ethernet.wake-on-lan=0" has no effect on disabling NetworkManager's WOL management.
I wonder if such a possibility exists, at all.

NetworkManager configures on the device the options specified in
configuration file and if they are empty (ethernet.wake-on-lan=0)
assumes you want to disable Wake-on-LAN altogether.

At the moment we don't have a way to say "don't touch whatever is
already set on the interface" but I guess this could be easily added.

Beniamino