Re: IPv6 with DHCP -- how is default route set?

On Wed, 2015-10-21 at 11:23 +0200, Tore Anderson wrote:
* Thomas Haller <thaller redhat com>

"Automatic, DHCP only" will not use RA at all.

Which means this variant really shouldn't exist at all, or at the very
least not in a GUI where users might deviced into believing it would
ever be expected to produce a working network attachment.

FWIW I can only imagine three truly useful modes:

* Automatic SLAAC/DHCPv6 (the default)
* Static/manual config
* Disabled

Yes, at some point here we should simply alias the "DHCP" option to
"Automatic".