Re: Network Manager and netns

Thanks for you answer.
Concerning the mount ns, I already tried the following commands :
$> ip netns add somens
$> ip netns exec somens ip link add type dummy
$> unshare --mount
$> mount -t tmpfs nodev /var/run/dbus
$> ip netns exec behemoth NetworkManager
$> nmcli d
Network-manager launched correctly, but even when back to the normal mount ns, nmcli binded to the new instance of NetworkManager, like if unshare didn't work.
Any idea ?

Thanks.

Guy Godfroy