Re: ANN: NetworkManager 1.0.8 released

Hi

Am 23.11.2015 um 18:20 schrieb Lubomir Rintel:
I'm pleased to announce the release of NetworkManager 1.0.8, the
latest stable release in the 1.0.x series. We recommend that users
of 1.0.x series as well as users of older 0.9.10.x series upgrade to
this release which is D-Bus and C API backwards compatible.

I notice that a new header was added
/usr/include/NetworkManager/nm-version-macros.h

This header is used in
/usr/include/libnm/nm-version.h:#include <nm-version-macros.h>

The libnm.pc file doesn't add add /usr/include/NetworkManager
to its include path, so this looks like it might be broken.

Shouldn't libnm.pc have
Requires: NetworkManager >= 1.0.8

Regards,
Michael