[vpn-manager/nm-vpn-connection.c:1778] get_secrets_cb(): Failed to request VPN secrets

hi.

Sometimes, when I wake up my laptop from suspend, I am unable to
reconnect to my VPN.

I found this error in the log:
[vpn-manager/nm-vpn-connection.c:1778] get_secrets_cb(): Failed to request
VPN secrets #2: (6) No agents were available for this request.

The secret for the VPN is stored in the keyring. so it should not failed.
Even if I restart NetworkManager.service or nm-applet, I can't connect
manually to the VPN.

I don't see why the keyring would not be running or dbus would have failed
for some reason.

I don't know how to fix that every time and I am left with the only
option to reboot (sight).

Is the recent patch "vpn: don't fail if no system secrets exist" supposed
to address that issue ?

but why in the first place network manager fails to get the secret from
the keyring ??

Using Ubuntu 15.04, network-manager 0.9.10.0-4ubuntu15.1