Preventing nm from disconneting network while going to suspend.

Is there a way to prevent nm from disconneting network while the computer goes to suspend?
As far as I searched I found solutions like putting this command line to a script under pm-utils such as "/etc/pm/sleep.d/55NetworkManager"
The command line is:"nmcli nm sleep false"
However in the version 0.9.10 it is not applicable due to syntax change.
Is there a way in version 0.9.10
Thanks