trying to use nmcli under cron job question

Hello all:

I have been spending the last 2 hours or so trying to fix a problem with the nmcli command when it is running under a system invoked user cronjob.

Apparently the user keyring is not available to nmcli, and that problem needs to be addressed? (if I am understanding things correctly?)

I have tried a simple gnome-keyring script solution (in the archive) but it did not fix my problem. (posted Wed, 12 Dec 2012)

What is the proper way to set up nmcli so it works correctly when invoked from both a system crontab job and a user crontab job?

I have a DBUS-session monitor running, and so I can see the failure occurring while the cronjob is looping trying to open up the hardwired eth0 IPV4 NIC connection, but don't yet know how to fix this problem.

- A.G.

--
CONFIDENTIAL: This email message and/or any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, dissemination, disclosure,