Re: slowly or no configured connection usage

Am 05.08.2015 um 17:57 schrieb Dan Williams:
The real address likely comes from the kernel allowing IPv6 RA by
default when the interface is set IFF_UP early in boot.  You appear to
have an IPv6 router on your LAN :)  So in this case, I would expect NM
to set ipv4.method=disabled, ipv6.method=auto.

Of course, that still doesn't match your manual configuration, and in
this case the fixes I talked about for NM won't have any effect, because
the interface already has some configuration and NM will try very hard
not to blow that away.

So in addition to the fix I talk about, you could modify your accept_ra
default sysctl (at boot time) to be accept_ra=0, which will prevent the
interface from receiving an IPv6 address from the router when the
interface is initially brought up in early boot, and then allow NM to
handle IPv6 instead.

it's not that easy to prevent debian from doing autoconf.

Finally I added to sysctl.conf each device explicitly:

net.ipv6.conf.all.autoconf = 0
net.ipv6.conf.all.accept_ra = 0

net.ipv6.conf.default.autoconf = 0
net.ipv6.conf.default.accept_ra = 0