Re: hitspot automatic connect

On Fri, 2014-10-24 at 10:19 +0200, Andreas Müller wrote:
Hi,

Now my question:

What does it need to start hotspot automatically after boot? If there
is no setting available I could create a script/app using
Networkmanager's dbus

I would be very happy if somebody could help me because for me this is
the last part of the puzzle and solving would make me run in happy
mode :)

you certainly could use the DBUS interface.
But maybe it's easier to use "nmcli connection up"?

Thomas