hitspot automatic connect

Hi,

I finally managed to get a hotspot working with

/etc/Networkmanager/system-connections/hotspot:

[connection]
id=hotspot
uuid=<uuid>
type=802-11-wireless
autoconnect=true

[802-11-wireless]
ssid=gumstix
mode=ap
mac-address=00:19:88:43:43:CA
security=802-11-wireless-security

[802-11-wireless-security]
key-mgmt=wpa-psk
psk=<some-psk...>

[ipv4]
method=manual
address1=192.168.80.1/24,0.0.0.0

[ipv6]
method=auto

and /etc/dnsmasq.conf

domain-needed
bogus-priv
bind-dynamic
interface=wlan0
dhcp-range=interface:wlan0,192.168.80.10,192.168.80.20

Now my question:

What does it need to start hotspot automatically after boot? If there
is no setting available I could create a script/app using
Networkmanager's dbus

I would be very happy if somebody could help me because for me this is
the last part of the puzzle and solving would make me run in happy
mode :)

Andreas