VPN & Certificate issues

Hi,
  I have some problems with the openvpn plugin for NetworkManager that
might be. a bit special.

Basically, we run automated setups where we have short-lived
certificates.  This is causing problems with NM+openvpn as the
certificates aren't reloaded after they are updated.

So, a process has cached the certs, which are then replaced on disk, but
there is no way of telling NM+openvpn to reload the certificates from
disk (or restart the vpn?)

Is there a better way of doing this than to `pkill vpn` after updating
the certificates, something that might cause.. issues.

This went for a while before being noticed, until the first batch of
certificates timed out.

Any suggestions on how to get NM+openvpn to reload the certificates from
disk?

//D.S.
--
8362 CB14 98AD 11EF CEB6  FA81 FCC3 7674 449E 3CFC