How to create a VPN connection by network manager DBUS?

Hi All,

I have an OpenVPN configuration file, and I can import it via Network Manager GUI to create a VPN connection.

Now, I would like to write a script to create the VPN connection based on configuration file. I found that I can use Network Manager DBUS to do that, but I just got the examples on how to activate the exist connection. I found them from this thread:https://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2009-February/msg00075.html.

And there is not enough information on how to do the VPN type connection, it will be very appreciated if you can provide any tips or suggestion.

I would like to use Perl script to do that, but any other language will be all right to learn about.

Thanks a lot,
-Lei