Re: IPsec Road Warrior Config (Fedora 20)

On 03/04/2014 06:44 PM, Dan Williams wrote:
Which GUI are you using?  If you're using the GNOME control center, then
it looks like the OpenSWAN plugin might have some bugs that prevent it
from working with the control center network panel.

Yes, GNOME control center is what I'm using.

One workaround would be to use nm-connection-editor instead for now.

Arggh, I forgot about nm-connection-editor.  Ok, that seems to work (it
allows me to create the connection).  Now I'm having some hard time
trying to match the details given to me with those of the GUI.

For the Phase 1 & 2 I was told to use AES128 & SHA1.  I guess under
"Phase 1 Algorithms" & "Phase 2 Algorithms" I should enter:  aes128-sha1
 (is this the correct syntax?)

Where do I enter the pre-shared-key given to me?  Is it "Group password"?

Thanks for the help.

--
Jorge