Re: Network manager and Gnome 3.12

On Sun, 2014-07-27 at 21:24 +0200, Pal, Laszlo wrote:
I think it is some kind of bug of specific version of NetworkManager
since I have very similar issue with my virtual interfaces. They are
configured as static but NM always trying to get IP address using
DHCP. Here is my version:

Someone told me I should try to use some COPR repo, but I can't find
any newer version there

your problem sounds different. Note that on Fedora NM reads and writes
configuration to /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts.
/etc/network/interfaces has no relevance there.

but hard to say. Your description is not very specific :)

Thomas