dhcpv6-problem

Hi,

Using nm 0.9.8.8 and dhcp-client ISC 4.2.5.P1 (tried also 4.3.0 from
build.opensuse.org)

Assigning IPv6-DNS-resolvers works in general. (e.g. Fritzbox, a DSL-router;
Vodafone W5101, a mobile router)

I have a problem with some mobile router devices (zte mf823, alcatel one touch
W800Z)

They work with windows. But under Linux the requests time out.

To compare the behavior I recorded in windows with the networkmonitor and in
linux with wireshark. ( you can read all files with wireshark)

The requests are different, but main difference is - in windows the requests
are answered, in linux not. Maybe the devices (dhcpv6-server are buggy), but
it is also possible, that something with the request is wrong.

Please have a look at:

http://www.cis.uni-muenchen.de/~thomas/dhcpv6-problem.tar.7z

Thank you,

Thomas