Re: dhclient: avoiding hostname disclosure via DHCP request

This turns out to be a bug in the 'ifcfg-rh' config file parsing plugin.
I've fixed it in git upstream, but a temporary workaround would be:

DHCP_HOSTNAME=wont-be-used
DHCP_SEND_HOSTNAME=no

DHCP_SEND_HOSTNAME was only parsed if DHCP_HOSTNAME was also given.

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry to bother you again but I still see the hostname (option 12)
on the wire: "wont-be-used" (instead of no hostname option).

NM version:
NetworkManager-0.9.8.8-2.fc19.x86_64

I tried it in my FC20 VM, there it works fine, I guess I have one more
reason to upgrade then.

Thank you very much for your help!