Connection priority between mobile broadband and wired

Hi,

I have install Fedora 20 on my desktop. My requirement is to connect my windows 7 laptop and Fedora 20 desktop directly a LAN cable and access internet on Fedora 20 desktop using Mobile Broadband. Problem I am facing is if I enable wired connection to connect to my laptop, I am not able to access internet as wired connection is also used for internet. How can I tell Network manager to use mobile broadband to be used for internet access even when wired connection is enabled.

Regards,
SandeepĀ