Re: How to get the D-bus path of the settings of a connection ?

On Tue, 2014-04-15 at 11:44 +0200, Manuel Yguel wrote:
Thanks a lot Dan, your explanations were very clear.
Thank to you I got a running example doing creation, connection,
disconnection and deletion of the settings. I attached the code I wrote.
It is not completely mature yet since it mixes c++ and C. But I intend
to put some orthodoxy in it later.
I have an other question, I have seen that the connection called "Test
of my" is still visible in the list of scanned networks displayed by the
network-manager-applet. I thought first that it was because the list was
not updated but it seems not to be the case. Worse: I am able to click
on it and it looks like it tries to activate it, however I think it does
not work.
Is this a problem related to the applet or did I miss to remove
something when managing the adhoc connection ?

Is the stale connection still visible in "nmcli dev wifi list" output?
Is it also still visible in the "iwlist wlan0 scan" output?

Dan

Manuel