Re: NetworkManager-ssh

Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 07:07:09AM CET, malkodan gmail com wrote:
Sounds super-tempting, how do I do that?
I guess this is somehow related?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

That link seems to cover all necessary.

In case of any troubles/questions feel free to ask.

Jiri

Sorry for my "greenness" when it comes to working with distributions...