Re: NetworkManager-ssh

Hi everybody,

I'm bumping this one up as I haven't heard much and would like to know if there's any interest at all.

Since publishing it I managed to get much more work done and thanks to Whoopie things compile on Ubuntu much better. The plugin is in a much more mature condition right now.

I would like to ask what are the things you guys would like to see in nm-ssh in order for it to become a proper mainstream plugin in NetworkManager. And yes, I understand that is a process and I'm willing to invest as much development time as needed.

BR
Dan.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Pavel Simerda <psimerda redhat com> wrote:
Hi, that sounds interesting. Step by the #nm freenode channel sometimes.

Pavel