Re: NetworkManager-ssh

Hi Jiri,

True, supports only key authentication via ssh-agent.

I'm planning on adding both passwords and key authentication (without ssh-agent).

As mentioned before, it is still very much work in progress, but working pretty well. I'll be happy with any kind of feedback.

Cheers,
Dan.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Jiri Pirko <jiri resnulli us> wrote:
Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 10:59:13AM CET, malkodan gmail com wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>
>I'm bumping this one up as I haven't heard much and would like to know if
>there's any interest at all.
>
>Since publishing it I managed to get much more work done and thanks to
>Whoopie things compile on Ubuntu much better. The plugin is in a much more
>mature condition right now.
>
>I would like to ask what are the things you guys would like to see in
>nm-ssh in order for it to become a proper mainstream plugin in
>NetworkManager. And yes, I understand that is a process and I'm willing to
>invest as much development time as needed.

I like your work. If I understand that correctly, you are only supporting
keys, not passwords atm. That would be probably good to add. I plan to test
this soon.

Thanks.

Jiri