ANN: NetworkManager 0.9.8.2 released

I'm pleased to announce the release of NetworkManager 0.9.8.2,
network-manager-applet 0.9.8.2, and the associated VPN plugins.  This
bug-fix release includes many memory-leak and documentation fixes,
ifcfg-rh plugin fixes for bridging, various crash fixes, fixed handling
of the AvailableConnections property, bindings/introspection fixes,
updates for new ModemManager APIs, systemd enhancements, ifupdown plugin
fixes for renamed interfaces, and more.

Thanks to everyone who contributed; as always, I'm very pleased to see
significant contributions from the everyone in the community.  Keep it
coming!

Everyone is encouraged to upgrade to this new stable release.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/NetworkManager/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-applet/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-vpn/0.9/
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/network-manager-openconnect/0.9/