An: Bjørn Mork <bjorn mork no>
Von: "Martin Anderseck"
Gesendet von: "networkmanager-list"
Datum: 31.05.2013 09:57
Kopie: networkmanager-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: QMI and LTE: IP connection problems

Bjørn Mork <bjorn mork no> wrote:

So it
- works with DirectIP
- works with QMI and UMTS
- fails with QMI and LTE, except for DHCP
?

Nice short summary :-)

This pattern matches the firmware bug worked around by this commit:
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c?id=6ff509af3869ccac69dcf8905fc75b9a76951594

It has been backported to a number of stable kernels, but as it is
pretty new there are chances you haven't got it yet.  If not, then the
first thing you should try is a kernel with that patch.

Thank you for pointing me at that! I'm going to check this and come back to the list as soon as I have new
results.

Best regards,
Martin
Signalion GmbH; Geschäftsführer (Managing Directors): Dr. Tim Hentschel, Dr. Thorsten Dräger; Sitz
(Registered Office): Dresden; HRB (Commercial Register No.): 22081; Registergericht (Registration Court):
Dresden

This email and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom this email is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you received this email in error, please do not
disclose the contents to anyone, but notify the sender by return email and delete this email (and any
attachments) from your system.