IP6 client-id for DHCP6

Network Manager in Fedora 19 has a Client ID field in the IP4 tab when configuring a connection. For DHCP servers that support it, this allows keeping the same lease when swapping hardware without changing the hardware MAC.

While this is a relatively recent feature for IP4 DHCP, it is pretty much the only way to assign a fixed address for IP6 DHCP. And yet, the IP6 tab doesn't even display the client id! I have to get a dynamic ip, and then dig through lease files to extract the client-id, and then convert the format from escaped byte string to hex. Could we have some way to at least display the client-id in a form accepted by dhcpd6.conf?

In the mean time, what is the most reliable procedure using lease files? It still takes me way too long. Any utilities already written to scan server lease file and output client id in dhcnd6.conf compatible form (with assigned dynamic IP for identification)?