Re: Network manager dbus interface

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fotis P" <fotisp87 gmail com>
To: networkmanager-list gnome org
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:51:26 PM
Subject: Re: Network manager dbus interface

To add to my previous question: I have found that the Network Manager source,
includes all the introspections xml files under the introspection/ dir.
Could I perhaps make use of this xml files to generate the java interfaces?

Hi,

I don't have specific information about using dbus from Java. But the fact is that the introspection data
describe the whole API and together with documentation on dbus or better the dbus library/tool you are going
to use it should be sufficient. You can even query the introspection data at runtime.

By the way, the API has documentation:

https://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/api/09/index.html

Pavel