Network manager dbus interface

Hello everyone,

This is a really nooby question but I cannot figure out how to get the Network Manager dbus Interface other than the basic org.freedesktop.NetworkManager. I get this by calling the CreateInterface utility.

But what about the rest of the interfaces like org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.Device etc? I cannot seem to get them through CreateInterface

Do I have to write them by hand? I am new to dbus and nm. Thanks to anyone who will take the time to answer me!