getting started adding OLSR mesh support to NM

Hey dcbw,

Right now I'm looking for where I can jump in and start coding something.  I'm
thinking that I would modify NM to add the OLSR handling stuff like another
dhclient, avahi-autoip, etc.  to get something working, then hopefully that
will make it more apparent what the plugin interface should look like.  Then
we'd also have something to play with.  I open to hearing other approaches to,
but I'm getting eager to try some coding.

Here's the transcript of our original conversation, where I think we pretty
much outlined the problem:
https://lists.chambana.net/pipermail/commotion-dev/2012-October/000853.html

.hc