From: "dan pridgeon" <d_pridge yahoo com>
To: networkmanager-list gnome org
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:26:46 PM
Subject: [Additional] Fw: Possible GSOC project ideas

How hard would it be to monitor all traffic on all channels and
present a real time graph of the relative amount of traffic on each
channel? Perhaps a diagnostic feature. Is there a single point in
the code that has visibility to all traffic? Just thinking. And
learning. Thanks.

Have a Blessed day.
Dan

“These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the
sunshine
patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their
country;
but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and
woman.” ~Thomas Paine | 1776
"The cure for 1984 is the Spirit of 1776."

You might consider Gary Johnson's record as New Mexico's Governor:
http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/issues