Re: NM 0.9.10 requirements: glib 2.32, gtk 3.4? (and no gtk2)

On 18.02.2013 22:53, Dan Winship wrote:
For 0.9.10 (expected sometime May-ish), we'd like to bump up the
required versions of some NM dependencies to start taking advantage of
assorted new awesomeness (eg, GDBus).

We're currently eyeing glib 2.32, and the corresponding gtk release
would be 3.4. Anyone got a problem with those?

Fine with me (with my Debian maintainer hat on).

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?