Re: 802.1x wired authentication

On 08/30/2013 12:43 PM, Alec Warner wrote:
If not, I could use the 2 different connections (which work fairly well
for the majority of my use cases.) However there are some minor issues
with that set up that I need to address. One is how to switch between
the connections. If I presume I have 2 connections (A for Auth and U for
UnAuth) how do I get NM to always try A first? My understanding is that
NM will try the 'last successful' connection first. Is there any sort of
API to specify priorities, such that when the interface is toggled, A
will always be tried before U?

I think the best you can do right now is to set "automatically connect
to this network" on A, but not on U. Then it will try A automatically,
and if it fails, you can activate U manually.

-- Dan