Re: [patch NetworkManager 00/11] team driver related updates and fixes

Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 03:47:24PM CEST, danw gnome org wrote:
I committed the non-nmcli parts (with three small fixes: added spaces
before "(" in function calls [eg, "teamdctl_alloc ()"], fixed a build
error when building without libteamdctl ["error: unused variable
'priv'"], and made a minor grammatical tweak to a log message).

I'll leave the nmcli bits for jklimes to review since he knows that code
a lot better.

Okay, thanks a lot Dan.

-- Dan