Re: Creating Interfaces without IP Addresses

Dan,

Some tips would be great. I'm a Python developer, and I've been
hacking on Openvswitch recently. I should be able to navigate NM's
code base.

I don't know if you remember my question last week about vlans on top
of bonds. You said that there would likely need to be changes made to
core. I'm not sure if they are complicated changes, but I could take a
look at writing some patches if that is not terribly difficult.

Thanks,
Justin