[HELP] Modem manager v1.0.0 can't work with network manager

Hi,
I'm a newer in developing Modem Manager plugin, and I work for MediaTek.
Now I have finished the basic coding and test my MTK plugin with
mmcli. It works well with MTK devices.
But I find that NetworkManager can't recognize the modem which create
by v1.0.0 modem manager(NM v0.9.4.0 on Ubuntu 12.04). At the same
time, v0.6.0 just don't have this problem, it works well with NM.
If there are any version of NM which can work with MM v1.0.0?
If I also need to develop plugin for v0.6? Because I find that many
latest Linux distributions still use MM 0.6 now.