Re: Bridge

Florent,

I think that I can point you in the right direction if you can answer
a few questions.

1) Are the data and VOIP networks tagged with VLANs?
2) Does your laptop need IP addresses for the data and/or VOIP
networks, or does the laptop use a wireless network?
3) If the laptop needs IP addresses, are they DHCP or static?